Can Protect Foundation is fully dedicated to improving women's health in all phases of life by means of health campaign, awareness, prevention, and program implementation. Can Protect Foundation encourages and implements women’s health care by screening, early detection and prevention of diseases at local and national levels by collaborating with governmental and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), the private sector, academics, and individual.
Our Guiding Principles
- Women's health is a continuum from beginnings through old age.
- All phases of this continuum have special health care needs.
- Women's health care has been underserved and under-attended.
- Long-term projects and commitments are needed in order to forge alliances and collaborative programs across the globe.
- Partnering among the public-private sector is necessary in order to provide effective health care and research for women worldwide.